Genesis Elevator Company is one of the fastest-growing and largest independent elevator and manufacturing companies in the South East. We are looking for a Licensed Mechanic who wants to continue a career in the elevator service industry. We are seeking candidates to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot out of service elevators, and perform minor repairs on all commercial equipment.
Our unique Pay for Performance system ensures that team members are paid a graduating hourly rate for their performance. Genesis Elevator Company offers participation in a bonus plan after one full year of service.
Essential Duties include:
• Performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting out of service elevators, performing minor repairs on all Commercial equipment.
• Licensed Elevator Mechanic with the State of Georgia
• Install/Maintain/Repair commercial and residential elevators
• Have a general knowledge of power and hand tools
• Have a good driving record and maintain it
• Must be at least 21 years of age for insurance regulations
• Understanding the use of PPE and all safety rules
• Use of safety documents, MSDS
• Never using a cell phone while driving
• Understand Electrical drawings and Multimeter
• Dependable transportation
• Communicate accurately and professionally with customers and coworkers
• Be on time and ready to work
• Lead by example the Genesis Way-a faith-based company
So, if you want to be a part of our family company and work for a faith-based organization that promotes from within and pays for performance, we might be the right company for you. If interested, please apply through Indeed, including your resume and email. You will also need to call 678-922-8211 and answer the questions. You will be notified within 3-5 business days if you have been selected to participate in our hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time, Must be a licensed Elevator Mechanic with the State of Georgia, 3+ years of elevator experience.
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life, STD & LTD paid by the company
• Retirement benefits or accounts
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: $32.00 – $42.00 per hour