Careers Available at Genesis Elevator
Genesis is looking for an entry-level Mechanic’s Helper who wants to make a career in the elevator service and installation industry. We are seeking candidates to coordinate the logistics needed to support the service and home elevator department. Elevator product and mechanical knowledge are highly valued.
Essential Duties include:
• Have a general knowledge of power and hand tools
• Having an outstanding driving record and maintaining it
• Must be at least 21 years of age for insurance regulations
• Understanding the use of PPE and all safety rules
• Use of safety documents, MSDS
• Never using a cell phone while driving
• Able to pull to drive with a trailer
• How to properly secure a load.
• Understand hoist-way lay and job-site drawing
• Being on time and ready to work.
• Delivering complete home elevator to the job site
• Lead by example the Genesis Way-a faith-based company
If you have someone interested, please have them apply through Indeed or Craig’s List
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Retirement benefits or accounts
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
As a Sales Representative at Genesis Elevator Company you will provide home elevator solutions to the home building industry. As a full-service elevator company, we will train you in the technologies available in the industry and how those are introduced into the market place.
The 1st step in our hiring process is to call 678-922-8211. Company will respond within 5 business days if you are selected to continue the hiring process.
Essential Duties include:
- You will meet with Architects, contractors, and other industry professionals and assist them with understanding how a home elevator is incorporated into the design and build.
- As baby boomers are choosing to “Age in Place”, we need you to represent us in offering a turnkey custom solution to retrofitting an elevator into their home.
- We’ll train you and give you all the tools you need for success. Paid training, technology equipped, dynamic scripting, and side by side guidance.
- Opportunities for growth are huge. For those who perform and bring their best every day, you will grow with the company. We feel that growth from within is much smarter and more beneficial for the company as well as the individual. There are no dead-end jobs at Genesis.
- Sales experience strongly preferred.
- A 4-year degree will get first glance but not a must.
- Are you Competitive and will stop at nothing? Commission is uncapped so grow as big as you want.
- We look for those with grit. Do you flourish under pressure and dig in to the difficult?
- Goals are meant to be exceeded while providing a best in class experience.
- Honesty is a must. Integrity even more important. There is no compromise in doing the right thing by those we serve and those who serve with us.
- If you are a quick learner and choose to honor the process, you will succeed.
- Attitude is everything. We want smart, humble, and hungry.
- The position is a base salary range of $50,000-$70,000 based on experience + a scaled commission with no cap. You will sincerely have the opportunity to achieve the take home you desire.
- Benefits include a suite of insurance options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance plans.
- We provide a 401K with a match plan, a bonus program, car allowance, phone, and laptop.
- We seek to promote within before seeking solutions outside of the company. Your career path is full of opportunity here. We are growing fast and want you to grow with us. You can remain local or expand as we move into new markets.
- We are firm believers in family first. We insist that you take paid vacation and paid holidays.
Does this sound like a place you can enjoy working? We want to learn more about you and give you a chance to learn more about us.
Please Call Our Office or Email Us to Inquire About Employment Opportunities.
3400 Blue Springs Rd NW, Suite 110
Kennesaw, GA 30144