Project Management Stages
As a client, a project management professional will guide you through the following stages:
- Initial Contact: From your first call Genesis will evaluate your needs and work closely with you developing the best solution for your project.
- Site Review: Your Genesis professional will meet with you on site and discuss what options and modifications best fits your needs and budget. A comprehensive proposal will then be presented for your acceptance.
- Installation: Your Genesis professional will coordinate with you when the project will begin and how long the installation will take.
- Commissioning: Your Genesis professional will perform a comprehensive audit to ensure a safe, reliable and quality product. Our relationship does not end after your product is installed and functioning, we will provide a complete system overview to ensure end user safety.
- Warranty and Service: All Genesis products feature an extensive warranty. Extended service options are available.
Customer can call or email a service request.
Our service coordinator dispatches a certified elevator technician.
The certified elevator technician will diagnose the problem.
Genesis Elevator Company will provide a work authorization.
Customer signs elevator repair agreement.
Elevator parts are over-nighted to your location.
Elevator parts are tracked electronically.
The certified elevator technician is scheduled.
The certified elevator technician completes the elevator repair.
We thank you for your business.